Did you know, every day close to 173,000 blogs are started? In the expansive sea of blogs out there, why would we start blogging? Here are our top 5 reasons:
- Blogging allows us to provide deeper insights into the value of spiritual practices … real ways that help us connect to God and grow in our faith.
- We love stories that touch the heart, and believe others will enjoy reading the stories we share of real people on their faith journeys and living with missional purpose.
- People ask us for ways they can easily share what they love about Faith with their friends and family, and a blog is one of the simplest ways to make meaningful information more accessible.
- The different authors writing from the viewpoint of men, women, parents, pastor, friend, will engage you in the culture of our authentic community.
- We believe it will give you a larger view of Faith’s mission and vision and how we are living those out day-by-day in our lives.
Through a variety of posts including “how to’s,” interviews, book and resource reviews, quotable quotes, simple truths, humor, and more, we think you will find the twice weekly posts worth reading and passing on to others. – Judi Brandow, Office Team Leader & Communications Specialist